Auditions for Into the Woods on Jan. 21, CANCELLED for Jan. 22
Update: Auditions and callbacks for Tuesday, Jan. 22 are cancelled. Please email Mrs. Kate Arthurs-Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule auditions. Callbacks will go out later this week.
The Jesuit Philelectic Society will hold auditions for its spring musical, Into the Woods, on Monday, Jan. 21 and
Tuesday, Jan. 22, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. in the Jesuit auditorium. Click here for audition flyer.
Into the Woods is a musical with book by James Lapine and music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim. Be careful what you wish for as Sondheim’s and Lapine’s cockeyed fairytale comes to life in this adaptation of their groundbreaking, Tony Award-winning musical. Into the Woods features all of your favorite characters – Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack (and his beanstalk) and the Witch in this lyrically rich retelling of classic Brothers Grimm fables. The show will be directed by Mrs. Kate Arthurs-Goldberg.
Notes to Auditioners
- You must bring a completed audition form.
- All actors must come prepared with a memorized song (preferably from the show).*
- *You must bring sheet music if you’re not singing a song from the show.*
- You need to wear clothes that allow for movement.
- Casting is open to both male & female actors of all races and ethnicities.
It is mandatory that you complete an audition form. Download the audition form (PDF) or pick one up from the Phils office, Room 201. No one may audition without this signed, completed form.
For further information please contact Mrs. Kate Arthurs-Goldberg at email@example.com.