Announcements for Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Today is Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Regular Order, Day 2
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 329 to discuss Homeroom door decorating and Christmas Week.
- Christmas door decorations should be completed by Thursday in order to be eligible for the contest. Student Council has gift wrap available in Room 113.
- The Service and Social Justice League will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 132. All are welcome.
- The Classics Society will be available for Greek and Latin tutoring today during lunch in Room 413.
- Members of next year’s varsity football team are reminded to report today immediately after school to the weight room .
The varsity soccer team will play at Shaw this afternoon starting at 3:30.
The 9th grade soccer team will play at Newman this evening starting at 5:00.
- The Mock Trial team will hold its first practice this evening at 6:15 p.m. in Room 122. This year’s case involving a wrongful death action will be introduced at the meeting. If you missed last week’s organizational meeting but are still interested in Mock Trial, please make every effort to attend.
- Anyone interested in competing for Jesuit’s Track & Field team should meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 329.
- Varsity bowling tryouts will take place this Thursday at 4pm and next Monday at 4pm at AMF All-Star Lanes in Kenner.
- National Honor Society is seeking volunteers to work with “Hams for Fams”. If interested, please see Mrs. Tassin in Room 315 or talk with Hayes Martin.
- Seniors: Monday, Dec. 10 is the deadline to submit Counseling Request Forms for any school you are applying to. Please submit all forms by the end of the day Monday as they will not be accepted after that date.
- A local law firm is looking for a senior interested in working after school as a paid intern. For more information, please see Ms. Roberts in the Guidance Office.
- Top’s tip of the day: One way to show respect to others is by greeting them with a simple good morning or good afternoon.