Announcements for Thursday, November 15, 2018
Today is Thursday, November 15, 2018
Regular Order, Day 5
- Shrek the Musical’s second week of performances begin tonight at 6:30. Advanced tickets are $10 for students and $15 for adults. You better get to Duloc before the evil Lord Farquaad’s guards (sophomore Michael Daly, freshman Chris Martinez, and pre-freshman Josh Walker) and the chilling Captain Thelonius (senior Cole DiMaggio).
- The varsity football team will face John Curtis on Friday night at Yulman Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 each for adults, students, and children (ages 6-11). Tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard today through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that student ID’s and season passes will not be accepted at the gate.
- The Pro-Life Club will celebrate Mass today during the first half of lunch in the small chapel.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 120. Please note the room change.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 210. New members welcome.
- Green Club will meet today after school in Room 311.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today after school in Room 221 to watch Edward Scissorhands.
- Balfour will be on campus today during lunch in the Commons to take order from the junior class for senior rings.
- The varsity basketball team will open its season tonight hosting Mandeville with tip off set for 7:30. The JV game begins at 6:30.
- Students participating in the Tulane Model UN Conference will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Jesuit Medical Society will hold its quarterly organizational meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- Admission representatives from Texas A&M University and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette will be available during lunch today in Rooms 121 and 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: Applicable dress code regulations are enforced at all school functions.