Announcements for Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Today is Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Regular Order, Day 5
- All Sodality levels will meet today during the second half of lunch in the Holy Name (second floor) Chapel.
- The Jesuit Medical Society is a newly formed organization for students interested in a career in the medical field. JSM will give students the opportunity to see what type of medical career he would like to pursue, to be involved in community service, and a chance to interact with medical professionals. An informative meeting will be held today during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- All returning members of the golf team and anyone interested in playing on the golf team next year should should meet today after school in Room 132.
- Today’s Fencing Club meeting has been canceled
- The Disc Golf Club will play today at 3:30 in City Park.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow in Room 316 to hold elections for next year’s officers.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 221.
- Student Ministry will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the Second Floor Chapel. If you cannot attend, you must see Mr. Flores in the Campus Ministry office.
- A Brown Bag Concert featuring the return of Mr. Dykema and Mr. Giaccone will take place tomorrow during lunch in the Commons.
- Applications to join the editorial board of The Blue Jay newspaper for the 2018-19 school year are now available. Positions are available for writing, editing, photography and layout/design. For information, or to receive an application, see Mr. Mahne by the end of the week.
- All juniors should report to the auditorium at the start of lunch tomorrow. This is a mandatory meeting with Mr. Kernion and Mr. Murphy regarding service project.
- Homeroom Representative Elections will be held for rising Seniors only. The election link can be found on your CANVAS account and accessed through midnight on Thursday. A list of senior nominees and confirmed representatives for all other grade levels is posted outside the Student Council Office.
- Top’s tip of the day: If you have made the wrong choices in the past, now is the time to start making the right ones.