Announcements for Monday, April 16, 2018
Today is Monday, April 16, 2018
Regular Order, Day 6
- The Herpetology Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 222.
The tennis team will begin play in the regional tournament today starting at 8:00 a.m. at City Park.
The golf team will compete in the district tournament today starting at 8:00 a.m. at Beau Chene.
The JV baseball team will play Rummel this afternoon starting at 4:30.
The 9th grade baseball team will host East Jefferson this afternoon at John Ryan Stadium starting at 6:00.
- Seniors: Career Shadowing Program forms must be turned into the Guidance Office by the end of lunch today.
- An admission representative from Marlboro College in Vermont will be available during lunch today in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: Being loyal to someone who does wrong doesn’t say much about your character.