Announcements for Friday, April 13, 2018
Today is Friday, April 13, 2018
Regular Order, Day 7
- All Freshman will report to the auditorium the beginning of first half of lunch today and pre-freshmen will report to the auditorium at the beginning of second half of lunch to meet with the Prefect of Discipline. Freshman will enter using the Solomon street entrance. Pre-freshmen will enter using the yard side entrance and will not bring book bags.
- Don’t miss the Phils production of Fiddler on the Roof – starring Jesuit students across all grade levels, girls from various high schools, and special appearances by faculty members – tonight at 7:30! Save $5.00 on tickets by purchasing them in advance from the Phils office, room 201, or online. L’Chaim!
- The choir will rehearse today during the first half of lunch in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs.
- Big Brothers will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 329.
- The Heavy Metal Society will meet today during second half of lunch in Room 322.
- Mu Alpha Theta members interested in running for office will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 332.
- All candidates running for Class Level Office must meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 112. Election forms are due at the meeting.
- The Star Wars club will hold their first light saber duel today after school in the Commons. Don’t forget your light saber.
- The next Paintball Club outing is Saturday, April, 28. Permission forms are available outside the ROTC office.
The varsity baseball team will host Brother Martin tonight at John Ryan Stadium with first pitch set for 7:00. On Saturday night the team will complete its season series with Brother Martin at Kirsch-Rooney starting at 7:00.
The JV baseball team will play at St. Charles Catholic this afternoon starting at 5:00.
The 9th grade baseball team will compete in the Rummel Round Robin Tournament on Saturday.
The 8th grade baseball team will compete in the Brother Martin Tournament this afternoon and on Saturday.
The varsity track and field team will compete in the Keefe Hecker relays at Tad Gormely Stadium this afternoon and evening.
- An admission representative from University of San Francisco will be available today in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: School Spirit.
- The Freshmen Baseball Team defeated De La Salle this past Tuesday 10-0. Michael King pitched the Niners shutout, with Jacob Reinhardt closing the game on the final out. Carson Miller hit a triple, Stephen Peterman hit a single and scored two runs, and Luke Carlton hit two singles and scored two runs to lead the Niners offensive production.