Sponsors and Volunteers Needed for 2018 Bazaar
On Saturday, March 17, thousands of Jesuit families will flock to Carrollton and Banks and enjoy plenty of food, refreshments, activities, raffles, and live entertainment at the Blue Jay Bazaar from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Now is the time to sign up as a sponsor or volunteer to ensure the success of Jesuit’s fun-filled, family event!
Call for Sponsors and Donors
There are three levels of stage sponsorships available! All sponsors at these three levels will have their names or logos prominently displayed on the Bazaar’s main stage. Please note that the extended deadline for stage sponsorship is now Monday, Feb. 26. All sponsors will be included on the sponsor listing on Jesuit’s website, which is visited by more than 30,000 users per month. As always, donors who wish to remain anonymous have that option.
Booth and Sponsor Board sponsorships will be accepted until Friday, March 2. View the Booth Wish Lists to see the variety of gift certificates, prizes, supplies, and gifts booth chairs are seeking.
The warm and friendly volunteers of last year’s Frozen Foods Booth: (from left) Kimberly Francis, Paulette Wilson, Wendy Rodrigue, April Pertuit, Rodney Wild, Tiffany Crowson, and Tracy Passantino.
Parents and alumni are needed to staff the booths at the Bazaar. No experience necessary! It takes only a few hours and it’s a fun way to meet new parents, classmates, and friends. Sign up now to volunteer.
Don’t Miss Out!
Admission is free, but Bazaar fun is priceless! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the Blue Jay Way! Mark your calendars for Saturday, March 17th.
- From Drago’s Fire Truck charbroiled oysters, jambalaya, and hamburgers to pulled pork, blackened shrimp pasta, and countless desserts, the food is unbeatable.
- Live entertainment features the bands The Benchwarmers, The Medics, and Gradu!
- A grand raffle drawing offers the chance to win $5,000!
- Visit the expanded Auction Booth for fabulous items and the Blue Jay Spirit Auction Booth to bid on team photos and other Jesuit items.
- Future Blue Jays and Jayettes will enjoy the expanded Kiddie Korral!