Announcements for Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Today is Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Regular Order, Day 7
- There will be no General Student Council meeting today. Senior representatives and Class Level Officers will meet tomorrow in Room 112.
- The Herpetology Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school in Room 204.
- The Intramural Golf Club will resume play today on the North Course at City Park. Tee times begin at 3:50. Check in with Mr. Schiro when you arrive.
- The varsity tennis team will compete in the LHSAA regional tournament today beginning at 8:00 at City Park.
- The varsity baseball team will face Brother Martin tonight with first pitch set for 6:30 at UNO.
- The 9th grade baseball team will host Brother Martin this afternoon starting at 4:30 at John Ryan Stadium.
- The Junior Prom is April 21, 2017, at The Board of Trade from 9:00 pm – midnight. Dress code is formal attire. Please check the Dance Information page on the Jesuit website for details. Tickets are sold at lunch in the Student Council office every day this week. Tickets are $40 per couple pre-sale and $45 at the door.
- All juniors must turn in a service contract to Mr. Murphy by the end of the week.
- Top’s Tip of the Day: A real man knows his weakness and seeks help.