Calling All Bazaar Sponsors and Volunteers
On Saturday, March 25, thousands of Jesuit families will flock to Carrollton and Banks and enjoy plenty of food, refreshments, activities, raffles, and live entertainment at the Blue Jay Bazaar from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Now is the time to sign up as a sponsor or volunteer to ensure the success of Jesuit’s fun-filled, family event!
Call for Sponsors and Donors
For the first time ever, there are four levels of stage sponsorships available. All sponsors at these four levels will have their names prominently displayed on the Bazaar’s new main stage. Please note that the deadline for stage sponsorship is Wednesday, Feb. 22. All sponsors will be included on the sponsor listing on Jesuit’s website, which is visited by more than 30,000 users per month. As always, donors who wish to remain anonymous have that option.
Booth and Sponsor Board sponsorships will be accepted until Friday, March 10. View the Booth Wish Lists to see the variety of gift certificates, prizes, supplies, and gifts booth chairs are seeking.
Bakers and frozen food makers can also sign up to donate an item to the Sweet Shoppe or the Frozen Foods Booth.
Parents and alumni are needed to staff the booths at the Bazaar. No experience necessary! It takes only a few hours and it’s a fun way to meet new parents, classmates, and friends. Sign up now to volunteer.
Don’t Miss Out!
Admission is free, but Bazaar fun is priceless! Put March 25 on your calendar today.
- From Drago’s Fire Truck charbroiled oysters, jambalaya, and hamburgers to pulled pork, blackened shrimp pasta, and countless desserts, the food is unbeatable.
- Live entertainment features the bands Neutral Snap, Mia Kylie Band, The Medics, and Rougarou!
- A grand raffle drawing offers the chance to win $5,000!
- New inflatables and games provide fun for all ages.
- Future Blue Jays and Jayettes will enjoy the expanded Kiddie Korral!