Announcements for Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Today is Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Regular Order, Day 7
- Rush Days will continue today and tomorrow during lunch in the Commons. Co-curricular organizational displays will be set up during these days for students to sign up for a club, team, or organization. Each day’s clubs will be posted in the Commons.
- Any prefreshmen interested in running for a class level Student Council position (president, vice president, or representative at large) can pick up a form outside the Student Council Office, Room 113. Forms are due Tuesday, Sept. 13.
- The Ninth Grade Sodality will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 202.
- All seniors and juniors who volunteered to assist in the Academic Support Program will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 306.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 329.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 314.
- Pre-Freshmen in Algebra I interested in participating in the Math Competition on September 14 should meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 334.
- The Acoustic Guitar Club and the Foosball Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 334.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in the Commons.
- The elections for the Homecoming Court will take place on Friday at lunch in the Commons. Pictures of the candidates will be posted tomorrow on the first floor bulletin boards.
- The varsity football team will play at St. Paul’s on Friday night with kickoff set for 7:00 p.m. Pre-sale tickets are $6 each for adults, students, and children. Tickets purchased at the gate are $8 each. Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard Wednesday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Friday in the student commons during lunch. Note that both student ID’s and passes will not be accepted at the gate for this non-district contest. Students are encouraged to purchase tickets at Jesuit.
- The Cheerleaders will be offering a Spirit Bus to the Football vs. St. Paul’s game this Friday at St. Paul’s. Cost is $10 per student. Permission forms can be picked up outside of Room 114. Space is limited so sign-up early.
- Paintball club will have its first outing on Saturday, Sept. 17. Sign up forms are available outside the ROTC office. See Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno for further details.
- The Senior Ring Dance will be held this Saturday from 9 pm-Midnight at the Board of Trade. Tickets will be on sale this week during lunch in the Student Council, Room 113. Tickets will also be sold Friday morning. Dance Information as well as dress code can be found on the school website.
- An admission representative from Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota will be available during the first half of lunch today in Room 122.
- Top’s Tip of the Day: There is never a wrong time to do the right thing.