Announcements for Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Today is Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Regular Order, Day 6
- Elections for Student Council Representatives will continue today during lunch in the Commons.
- The MCJROTC will be sponsoring a used school supplies drive through this Friday in support of Operation Homefront. As you finish out the school year and clean out your locker, don’t throw your new or gently used school supplies in the trash or down the stairwell. Rather place them in the boxes strategically located on each floor to be used by our troops in community relations projects overseas. The last pickup of supplies will take place on Monday of exam week.
- Students who are to be inducted into Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 222. Current Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica members will meet during the second half of lunch in Room 222.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 306.
- The 80s Music Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- Juniors interested in joining the Biotechnology Club for the 2016 – 2017 school year are encouraged to attend a meeting tomorrow during the first half of lunch in room 317. See Mrs. Tassin or Samy Amkieh if you have questions.
- Mu Alpha Theta members will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 332 to elect officers for next school year.
- Anyone who has signed up for driver’s Ed this summer will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 212.
- The Chorus will have their last rehearsal tomorrow after school in Room 201.
- The Student Council will host inflatable jousting competitions Thursday during of lunch in the courtyard. Students who are interested in participating can sign up outside the student council office, Room 113, any time this week.
- J-Troupe, Jesuit’s improv comedy group, will be performing this Thursday at The Castle Theater on Williams Boulevard in Kenner to close their 2015-16 performing season. Tickets are $10, and the doors open at 6:00 p.m. The show is to start at 6:30 p.m.
- Additional copies of this year’s Calliope are available for $1 each. See Mr. Smith or Mr. Wyss in the English Department.