Announcements for Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Today is Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Mass Day Order, Day 4
- All juniors must be seated in the auditorium at the start of second half of lunch today. Use the Solomon Street entrance.
- Those interested in being next year’s Student Council homeroom representatives can pick up nomination forms from the Student Council Office, Room 113.
- The Media Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 214 to work on a graphic design project.
- All players interested in trying out for Jesuit’s tennis team next year will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 220. All returning varsity and junior varsity players should also attend this vital meeting.
- The Table Tennis Team will meet today after school in the Commons.
- Sophomores who did not attend Saturday’s Sophomore College Planning program should pick up their packets of information, including transcripts, in the Guidance Office by the end of the day on Friday.
- Juniors who have not yet picked up their PSAT score reports from the Guidance Department, please do so ASAP.