Announcements for Thursday, April 14, 2016
Today is Thursday, April 14, 2016
Regular Order, Day 3
- Student Council elections for next years class level officers will continue today during lunch.
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society presents the spring musical production of ON THE TOWN. The final two performances are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 PM. Tickets may be purchased his week during lunch in the Commons, and are available now through the Jesuit website. Advanced student tickets are $10.00.
- The following clubs and organizations should report to the chapel steps during first half of lunch today for a group photo: Media Club, Mock Trial Team, Green Club, and Debate Team.
- The following clubs and organizations should report to the chapel steps during second half of lunch today for a group photo: Movie Critics Club, Student Council, and Jesuit Community Action Project (J-CAP).
- Juniors in National Honor Society should use the link on their JAYSON accounts to vote for the officers for next school year. Voting will take place every day this week. Please see Mrs. Tassin if you have questions.
- Varsity quiz bowl team members who are attending the national tournament over Memorial Day weekend should attend practice today during the first half of lunch.
- Anyone interested in taking driver’s Ed this summer will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 212.
- The Herpetology Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Any juniors interested in doing their service project with Youth Rebuilding New Orleans will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 212.
- PrePrandials will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 314.
- The St. Lawrence Grilling Society will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 407.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- All quiz bowl players are reminded of the after school speaker today in Room 329 and the varsity members attending the national tournament are reminded of practice today during the first half of lunch.
- The Table Tennis Team will meet today after school in the Commons.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in the Commons for a pick up.
- The varsity tennis team will face Newman this afternoon while the JV team plays Holy Cross. Both matches begin at 4:00 at UNO.
- The 8th grade baseball team will continue play in the Jesuit Tournament tonight starting at 7:15 at John Ryan Stadium.
- Tomorrow, April 15th, we an assembly order #2 with guidance department assemblies after 4th period.
10th, 11th, and 12th graders will report to the schoolyard after 4th period for a Student Development assembly. 8th and 9th graders will report to the auditorium for a presentation on internet safety by U.S. Attorney, Brian Klebba. Please see Mrs. Favalora in the guidance office if you have any questions.
- Seniors, please turn in your questionnaires for The Blue Jay senior edition to your homeroom teachers by today.
- Admission representatives from Texas College and Laguna College of Art and Design will be available during lunch today in Rooms 121 and 122.