Announcements for Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Today is Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Regular Order, Day 5
- The following clubs and organizations should report to the chapel steps during first half of lunch today for a group photo: French Club, Société Honoraire de Français, and German Club.
- The following clubs and organizations should report to the chapel steps during second half of lunch today for a group photo: Spanish Club and Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica.
- Members of Peer Support who missed yesterday’s meeting should see their counselor today to get class materials.
- The Dart Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 313.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school in Room 204.
- The Media Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The MCJROTC Program will host a leadership camp in Pensacola, Florida, from 6 to 10 June 2016. During this camp, cadets will visit the USS Alabama museum, conduct physical training, run the obstacle course, see the Blue Angels, tour local sites and museums, and practice leadership. Although mainly for ROTC cadets, it is open to all Jesuit students desiring to learn about leadership. If you are interested, come to a meeting today during the first half of lunch in Room 110.
- The golf team will face John Curtis this afternoon starting at 4:00 at Lakewood.
- The varsity baseball team will host Holy Cross tonight with first pitch set for 7:00 at John Ryan Stadium.
- The 9th grade baseball team will play at Holy Cross this afternoon starting at 4:00.
- The National Honor Society will sponsor a blood drive on Thursday, April 14. You can sign up to donate blood in Room 222 or Room 317 during lunch any day this week.
- Juniors in National Honor Society should use the link on their JAYSON accounts to vote for the officers for next school year. Voting will take place every day this week. Please see Mrs. Tassin if you have questions.
- Heart of Hospice, an organization what works with the elderly in New Orleans, will be discussing volunteer opportunities for students tomorrow at the start of lunch in Room 214. All students are welcome, especially juniors still in need of a service project.
- Varsity quiz bowl team members who are attending the national tournament over Memorial Day weekend should attend practice tomorrow and Thursday during the first half of lunch.