Announcements for Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Today is Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Regular Order, Day 2
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt to support the various co-curricular and athletic endeavors this weekend.
- Homeroom Representatives, please empty your recycling bin into the green bin at the end of the hall. Teachers in non-homeroom classrooms please ask a student volunteer to empty your recycling bin at some point today.
- All students interested in running for student council class level officers may pick up forms in Room 113 this week.
- The Experimental Literature Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Students participating in the Mu Alpha Theta State Convention must attend a meeting today during either the first or second half of lunch in Room 332.
- The Classics Society will be available for Greek and Latin tutoring today during lunch in Room 413.
- Any underclassman interested in becoming a varsity football equipment manager should see Coach Songy today during the first half of lunch in the Football Office .
- The Green Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 311.
- The JV baseball team will play at Holy Cross this afternoon starting at 4:00.
- The Beach Volleyball Club will practice today at 4:30.
- Any pre-freshmen and freshmen who participated in a Math Competition this school year should meet on tomorrow during the first half of lunch on the Chapel steps by Will Clark Field. Any questions, see Mrs. Merritt.
- The Herpetology Club will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Anyone interested in taking driver’s Ed this summer will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 212.
- The Real Estate Interest Group will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 217.
- The Green Club will meet tomorrow after school in the Commons for a pick up.
- The Frisbee Golf Club will play tomorrow at 3:30 in City Park.
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society presents the spring musical production of ON THE TOWN. The preview performance is April 7 a 6:30 PM. The Performances are April 8 & 9 at 7:30 PM, and April 9 at 2:00 PM, and April 15 & 16 at 7:30 PM. Tickets may be purchased his week during lunch in the Commons, and are available now through the Jesuit website. Advanced student tickets are $10.00.
- The senior intramural cabbage league will begin tomorrow on Will Clark field. The game schedule is posted on the first floor bulletin board.