Announcements for Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Today is Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Regular Order, Day 2
- Raffle Tickets will be distributed by homeroom teachers to each student today. Each student that sells 50 tickets will get a holiday on the Monday following the Bazaar, March 21. With your raffle tickets you will find a letter with information regarding raffle ticket collection and prizes including a reserved parking space for the student who sells the most raffle tickets.
- Jesuit’s annual service fair will take place today during lunch throughout the second floor hallway. A number of charitable organizations will be on campus to discuss service opportunities for students. All students are welcome, but juniors in particular are encouraged to attend.
- Students interested in fielding a team for the Slam ‘n Jam beach volleyball tournament will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 112.
- There will be a meeting for potential Student Council executive board candidates during the second half of lunch today in Room 112. Forms to run for e-board are due to Mr. Bowes or Mr. Delatte today.
- Sodalists who plan on attending the annual retreat at Spring Hill College the weekend after third quarter exams must submit their retreat form and dues today to the Campus Ministry Office.
- 8th and 9th Graders: ACT Aspire score reports will be given out today during lunch in Room 329. Score reports for 8th graders will be given out during the first half of lunch; score reports for 9th graders will be given out during the second half of lunch
- Senior graduation announcements will be distributed today during lunch outside Room 132.
- The Experimental Literature Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Carrollton Clash will be held on March 11 in the Birdcage. Shirts for the event will be on sale today at lunch in the Commons for $10. Your shirt is your ticket into the event.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school in Room 204.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in the Commons.
- The Beach Volleyball Club will hold its first practice at White Sands today at 4:30. See Mr. Genovese in the Guidance Office with any questions.
- The 9th grade baseball team will play Newman this afternoon starting at 4:00 at Avenger Field.
- There will be a Lenten Rosary tomorrow during the second half of lunch in the Holy Name Chapel.
- The National Honor Society will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in room in the auditorium. Please see Profe Rivera or Mrs. Tassin if you have a conflict.
- All District Rally Contestants should attend a meeting tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Rm 329 to pick up admission tickets. Any student unable to attend the meeting should pick up his ticket from Mr. Fitzpatrick in the English office.
- A meeting for seniors wishing to participate in the Career Shadowing Program will take place tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 117 . The career interest form must be submitted to the Guidance Office before the meeting.
- The Frisbee Golf Club will play tomorrow at 3:30 in City Park.
- Winter Sports Recognition Night will be held tomorrow evening starting at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium. All lettermen in basketball, soccer, and wrestling are expected to be in attendance. Report time for lettermen is 6:10. Attire is coat and tie.
- J-Troupe, Jesuit’s Improv Comedy Team, is performing tomorrow evening at 7pm at the Castle Theatre in Rivertown. Admission is a $10 donation for adults and $5 for students.