Announcements for Thursday, February 4, 2016
Today is Thursday, February 4, 2016
Regular Order, Day 2
- Fall sports lettermen jackets, patches, and stripes will be issued today during the first half of lunch in the hallway outside of Room 132.
- The Herpetology Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- PrePrandials will meet during the first half of lunch in Room 314.
- All members of the junior varsity and varsity tennis team will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 220.
- The Pro Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 329. A slideshow of the March for the Life will be shown.
- Any sophomore who is currently taking American History and is interested in going to Washington D.C. this summer through Close Up – a program that provides students the opportunity to see and experience their nation’s government and capital first hand – should see Mr. Trosclair today during lunch in Room 314 or stop by the Social Studies Office today after school.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in the Commons for a pick up.
- The bowling team will face St. Michael the Archangel High School this afternoon starting at 3:35 at All-Star Lanes in Kenner.
- All JV soccer players who did not receive a program should pick one up from Mr. Chapoton by the end of school tomorrow in the Classics Office, Room 414.
- Mu Alpha Theta students attending the state convention must sign the sheet on the bulletin board in order to indicate any room group preference. Final room groups will be registered with the state on Friday. See bulletin board for more information.