Announcements for Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Today is Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Regular Order, Day 3
- Blessings of throats for the Feast of St. Blaise will be offered today during the first half of lunch in the second floor chapel .
- Winners of the homeroom arm wrestling contests should report to the courtyard today during the first half of lunch to represent their classes.
- Homeroom Representatives, please empty your recycling bin into the green bin at the end of the hall. Teachers in non-homeroom classrooms and labs please ask a student volunteer to empty your recycling bin at some point today.
- The Experimental Literature Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Any junior who is interested in going to Washington D.C. this summer should attend an informational meeting today during the second half of lunch in Room 212.
- All members of the junior varsity and varsity tennis team will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 220.
- The Spanish Club and the Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica will meet today during the second half of lunch in room 222.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in the Commons.
- The varsity wrestling team will host Holy Cross in a dual meet tonight starting at 6:30 in the gym.
- Fall sports lettermen jackets, patches, and stripes will be issued tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the hallway outside of Room 132.
- The Herpetology Club will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Pro Life Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 329. A slideshow of the March for the Life will be shown.
- The Green Club will meet tomorrow after school in the Commons for a pick up.
- Mu Alpha Theta members attending the State Convention should be aware of the many other school events taking place April 7th — April 9th. See the bulletin board for more information regarding possible conflicts and to sign up for room groups.
- On Tuesday afternoon, the 9th grade basketball team used tremendous team defense and a relentless transition attack to pull away from Holy Cross and earn a 34 – 18 victory.