Announcements for Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Today is Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Mass Day Order, Day 4
- Pre-freshmen trying out for the 8th-grade baseball team will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 220.
- There will be a general Student council meeting in room 329 today during the first half of lunch
- The rock climbing club will meet today during the second half of lunch in room 112
- The Media Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will meet today, during the 2nd. half of lunch in room 306.
- The Dart Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 313.
- The Table Tennis Team will meet today after school in Room 411.
- The varsity basketball team will play at Holy Cross tonight with tipoff set for 7:00. The JV game begins at 5:45, while the 9th grade game will start at 6:30.
- Mu Alpha Theta members attending the State Convention should be aware of the many other school events taking place April 7th — April 9th. See the bulletin board for more information regarding possible conflicts and to sign up for room groups.
- Attention members of the 2015 varsity football team. During the first half of lunch on Wednesday, Kalija Lipscomb and Crew Jacobs will sign letters of intent. The ceremony will take place in St Ignatius Hall. All team members are invited to attend.
- Any junior who is interested in going to Washington D.C. this summer should attend an informational meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 212.
- The Spanish Club and the Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in room 222.
- Winners of the homeroom arm wrestling contests should report to the courtyard during the first half of lunch tomorrow to represent their classes.
- The Suit Up for the Future Legal Institute and Internship Program is a free, three-week summer program for minority students interested in a legal career. Interested students should see their guidance counselor for more information.