Announcements for Thursday, January 28, 2016
Today is Thursday, January 28, 2016
Regular Order, Day 7
- The final weekend of the Senior-directed One Act Play & Improv Comedy Festival is this weekend with final performances Friday at 7:30 pm and Saturday at 2 pm. Admission is $5 or five canned goods to support Second Harvest Food Bank.
- The Underground Music Club will meet today during lunch in Room 220.
- The Herpetology Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Pre-prandials will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 314.
- The French Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 318.
- Members of Peer Support should report to the next topic meeting today during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in the Commons for a pick up.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today after school in Room 221.
- The Blue Jay newspaper will hold a staff meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 304. Any interested writers and photographers are invited to attend.
- The intramural basketball schedule for the rest of the season has been posted on the first floor bulletin board. Captains of each day’s winning teams should return the equipment bags with completed game cards to Room 114 after each game.
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in learning more about the Ochsner STAR Program, a 4-week summer program that provides qualified high school students with a unique educational opportunity to conduct hands-on, inquiry-based biotechnology experiments under the guidance of Ochsner’s research scientists, should see Mrs. Favalora in the guidance office by February 5th.
- An admission representative from Nicholls State University will be available during lunch today in Room 122.